Can you believe it’s September already? Soon we will see the leaves begin to change in color and gracefully fall to the ground, temperatures will drop and the smell of harvest will be under way.
Summer 2015 was no doubt full of hot fevers. It is our mission to make sure those luscious locks receive the TLC they need! Here are a few suggestions we have for you to rehydrate those dry strands and get you ready for a fresh fall look!
- Try Bain Chronologiste from Kerastase to generate the ultimate cleansing on those thirsty strands.
- Cleanses scalp impurities while revitalizing the hair from scalp to ends
- Delivers smoothness, shine, and soft to the touch results
- Strengthens and regenerates the hair fiber
2. Treat the areas that only need to be treated; We often times want our entire head of hair to feel moisturized through a good condtion however, moisturizing conditioners can weigh your hair down. Apply your conditioner from mid-shaft down to your ends and let the repair do its job there.
3. Be brave and let your stylist trim those split ends ladies! The sound of scissors are never soothing, especially for those who love that long, flowing hair, but in order to keep the splits away we must nip them so they stay away!
4. Rinse with cold water. This will help seal your cuticle a lot easier and allow your hair to finish with a soft, healthy look.
5. Use heat protectant. What’s one of our favorites? Fluidissime Thermal Anti-Frizz protection protects your hair from up to 450º while providing shine and frizz protection for up to 72 hours.
We gave you a few tools, now complete your mission and quench that thirsty hair!
Please interact with us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. We are offering a discount if you “check in” on social media during your salon visit. Ask your stylist for details! We look forward to seeing you at the salon soon.